- Phone: (731) 421-2670
- Mailing Address: PO Box 11535 Jackson, TN 38308
Hey FWC family & friends. We are about to enter the best time of year – Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year we have so many wonderful opportunities to bring the light and love of Jesus to those who are in need through our LOVE:strong Christmas outreaches. There are opportunities for you to GIVE – SERVE – and INVITE!
Here’s all the info on what you can do:
1. LOVE:strong Christmas Blessing Offering on Sunday, Nov. 23 – this money will go straight into providing for different parts of the outreaches and into meeting needs in the Christmas season.
2. Dream Center dinner – we are catering a meal and will be serving it to the ladies of the Dream Center on Sunday, December 7th. You can sign up to serve the meal, bring a dessert, or provide paper products.
3. GIFTS – we are partnering with Madison Oaks and the Bridge ministry in Nashville to provide gifts. You can pick up a name and wish list for a Madison Oaks child or bring in ANY type of new toy to be donated to the children affected by homelessness that are helped by the Bridge ministry in Nashville. All gifts must be turned in by Sunday, December 14th. ** You can also go with us to the Bridge on Tuesday, December 16th to help prepare for their Christmas season and attend their service that night.
4. Are you in a Life Group? – Our life groups are adopting families from our local schools, West Middle and Denmark Elementary. We are providing Christmas dinner and gifts for the entire household. Make sure you talk to your life group leader about what you can do to help. Each group will deliver the meal and gifts the week of Christmas.
5. FAMILY CHRISTMAS – Sunday evening, December 21st at 5pm we are hosting a special Family Christmas event. There will be a live nativity, drinks and desserts for everyone, and a special telling of the Christmas story. INVITE, INVITE, INVITE your friends, family, coworkers, and the community to be a part of this night. Pick up invite cards at church.
Whether you give financially, give of your time, invite friends, or hopefully all 3 – we know that this Christmas will be brighter because of your faithfulness. Join us in LOVE:strong this year and let's love the people around us with all we have within us, for Emmanuel – God with us, has been born!